Aug. 2 National March On The White House: Stop The Massacre In Gaza!
Saturday, Aug. 2, 1:00pm
Gather at the White House
Transportation is being organized from all over the country (see the transportation center section for downloadable flyers and posters)
On July 16, Israeli Defense Forces deliberately targeted a group of children playing soccer on a Gaza beach, killing four from the same family and maiming the others—another war crime committed against the Palestinian people.
Join thousands of people in a National March on the White House on Saturday, August 2 at 1:00pm to condemn the Israeli massacre in Gaza.
We have been in the streets every day in cities around the country. What is needed now is a massive National March on Washington.
Israel receives $4 billion in “aid” from the United States each year. This money is being used to commit war crimes against the Palestinian people in Gaza. We are demanding that all U.S aid to Israel be ended now!
More than 200 people in Gaza have been killed and more than 1,500 have been wounded from Israeli bombs and missiles. This has to end!
Join us to demand:
- Stop the massacre in Gaza! End the blockade of Gaza!
- End all U.S. aid to Israel!
- End the colonial occupation!
– ANSWER Coalition
– American Muslims for Palestine (AMP)
– Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
– American Muslim Alliance (AMA)
– Al-Awda: Palestine Right to Return Coalition
– Al-Awda: Palestine Right to Return Coalition – New York
– Muslim Legal Fund of America
-World Can’t Wait
– Partership for Civil Justice
– MAS Immigrant Justice Center
– UNAC – United National Antiwar Coalition
– Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)
– House of Latin America (HOLA)
– SI Solidarity Iran
– Labor Fightback Network
– Al-Awda, Palestine Right to Return Coalition, Cleveland Chapter
– Al Quds Committee
– Washington D.C. al-Quds Committee
– Washington DC Chapter of Veterans For Peace
– Methodist Federation for Social Action
– The National Muslim Council for Justice (NMCJ)
– Coalition to Stop $30 Billion to Israel
– Free Palestine Movement International Solidarity Movement – Northern California
– Defenders for Freedom, Justice & Equality – Virginia
– The Phil Berrigan Institute for Nonviolence and Occupy the Dream, Reading, PA
– LA Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild
– The Green Party of New Jersey
#2DC4Gaza #LetGazaLive #FreePalestine #Protest4Palestine