By Josh Stearns
Storify, September 18, 2012
Press suppression and journalist arrests have become an almost weekly occurrence since the start of Occupy Wall Street on September 17, 2011. As press, protesters and police converge in New York City for the one year anniversary, we’ll be tracking press suppression here.
- Journalist At Occupy Wall Street Sues New York Police January 2, 2014
- Occupy Oakland Holds Two New Year’s Eve Protests January 1, 2014
- Legal Weed, One Year Later: Thousands Not Arrested, $60 Million Saved December 18, 2013
- Occupy Phila. Protesters Sue City Hall For Eviction & Arrests November 14, 2013
- Video Documenting Police Protest Tactics October 4, 2013