Back in March I had warned that Lies Do Not Win Wars. Here is another practical example.
After allegedly having ‘run out of missiles’ and, more importantly, patience, the leadership of the Russian Federation decided to de-electrify Ukrainian cities with a ‘barrage of missile strikes’.
But first came the propaganda blubber:
- 320 missiles in a day: Russia targets short-range ballistic missiles at Ukraine; what is the result? – WION – Mar 2, 2022
- Russia running short on guided missiles, firing indiscriminately – Ukraine – Jerusalem Post – March 17, 2022
- Russia Running Out of Precision Munitions in Ukraine War Pentagon Official – US News – Mar 24, 2022
- Russia running short of precision missiles, say western officials – Financial Times – Apr 29, 2022
- SCORCHED EARTH Now humiliated Putin is running out of MISSILES in desperate bid to defeat Ukraine, UK armed forces chief tells TalkTV – Sun – May 5, 2022
- Putin ‘running out of missiles’ amid claims quarter of Russian Army now lost – City A.M. – May 6, 2022
- Is Russia running out of missiles? US, Russia send mixed messages – Jerusalem Post – May 16, 2022
- Explainer: Is Russia Running Low on Missiles? – Moscow Times – May 17, 2022
- Has Russia Run Out of Precision-Guided Missiles? – SOFREP – May 23, 2022
- Russia ‘running out’ of precision weapons – UK Defense Journal – Jun 11, 2022
- Russia fires five-and-a-half ton Cold War-era missiles designed to destroy aircraft carriers at Ukrainian forces in the Donbas after running out of precision rockets, MoD says – Daily Mail – Jun 12, 2022
- Vladimir Putin running short of missiles as Russian forces turn to old weaponry stock – Mirror – Jul 8, 2022
- Putin left scratching head as Russia RUNS OUT of missiles to make ground attacks – Express – Jul 23, 2022
- Will Russia Run Out of Precision-Guided Munitions? – National Interest – Aug 11, 2022
- Russia Has Run Out of Long-Range Missiles to Terrorize Ukraine – !945 – Aug 20, 2022
- No more than 45% missiles that Russia had before the war remain Chief Directorate of Intelligence – Ukrainska Pravda – Aug 27, 2022
- Russia ‘running out of Iskander and Kalibr missiles’ – The New Voice of Ukraine / Yahoo – Aug 27, 2022
- Ukraine Situation Report: Kyiv Claims Russia Is Running Low On Missiles – The Drive – Aug 27, 2022
- Russian Federation will run out of shells, artillery and armoured vehicles by year end – Ukrainska Pravda – Aug 31, 2022
- Russia Might Run Out of Weapons, Ammunition By End of Year: Report – Newsweek – Aug 31, 2022
- Russia Is Running Out of Missiles. That’s Bad News for Ukraine – Defense Post – Sep 1, 2022
- Alexander Kovalenko: when Russia will critically run out of missiles – Odessa Journal – Sep 2, 2022
- Russia Resorting to Out of Date Missiles as Weapon Stocks Run Low: Ukraine – Newsweek – Sep 4, 2022
- Ukraine believes Russia has less than 50 hypersonic missiles left because it can’t get the chips needed to make more: report – Business Insider – Sep 6, 2022
- Out Of Missiles! Russia Is Left With ‘Limited Stock’ Of Hypersonic Weapons Due To Microchip Shortage – Ukraine – Eurasian Times – Sep 7, 2022
‘We Haven’t Started Yet,’ Putin Says in Hawkish Speech on Ukraine Invasion – Haaretz – Jul 7, 2022
President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that Russia had barely got started in Ukraine and dared the West to try to defeat it on the battlefield, while insisting that Moscow was still open to the idea of peace talks.
“Today we hear that they want to defeat us on the battlefield. What can you say, let them try,” he said.”We have heard many times that the West wants to fight us to the last Ukrainian. This is a tragedy for the Ukrainian people, but it seems that everything is heading towards this.”
“Everyone should know that, by and large, we haven’t started anything yet in earnest,” he added. “At the same time, we don’t reject peace talks. But those who reject them should know that the further it goes, the harder it will be for them to negotiate with us.”
U.S. Believes Ukrainians Were Behind an Assassination in Russia – NY Times – Oct 5, 2020
American officials said they were not aware of the plan ahead of time for the attack that killed Daria Dugina and that they had admonished Ukraine over it.
UN: Ukraine nuclear power plant loses external power link – ABC News – Oct 8, 2022
The U.N. nuclear watchdog says that Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the biggest in Europe, has lost its last remaining external power source as a result of renewed shelling and is now relying on emergency diesel generators
Ukraine unveils stamps celebrating Kerch bridge explosion – hours after the attack – Telegraph – Oct 8, 2022
Timing of the Post Office announcement, just hours after the Crimea bridge was destroyed, raises questions about the nature of the damage
Syricide @Syricide – 8:33 UTC · 10 Oct 2022 #Kiev yesterday.
Russia Unleashes Biggest Barrage of Strikes on Ukraine Since Invasion – WSJ – Oct 10, 2022
Cities throughout Ukraine, including Kyiv, are bombarded after Putin slams Ukraine over Crimea bridge blast
KYIV, Ukraine—Russia carried out waves of strikes on several Ukrainian cities including the capital in the broadest and most intense onslaught since the start of the invasion, after President Vladimir Putin accused Ukraine of a “terrorist attack” on a critical bridge connecting Russia’s mainland to the occupied Crimean Peninsula.Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Russia had carried out dozens of strikes using missiles as well as Iranian-made drones to target civilian and power infrastructure. “They want panic and chaos,” he said. “They want to destroy our energy system.”
Ukraine “under missile attack” as explosions rock Kyiv and other cities – CBSNews – Oct 10, 2022
Kyrylo Tymoshenko, deputy head of the president’s office, said on social media Monday that, “Ukraine is under missile attack. There is information about strikes in many cities of our country.”General Valeriy Zaluzhnyi, Commander-in-Chief of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, said on Twitter that Russia had launched 75 missiles at Ukraine but that “41 of them were neutralized by our air defence.”
Zelenskyy later emerged onto a street in Kyiv to record a selfie video with a message to his people and the world, denouncing Russia for the barrage of missiles which he said had targeted Ukraine’s energy infrastructure, and its civilians.
Kiev, Lviv, Karkov, Dnipropetrovsk, Krivoy Rog all report damage to their electricity infrastructure.